The final step to working with your photos after importing and improving is sending them out to people. Whether that’s to a magazine editor, your friends, or your child’s school, PhotoMeister offers a number of different Wizards to help you easily package your photos for distribution.
These wizards include
- Print: Print attractive albums, contact sheets, CD Covers or produce prints in any size with your printer
- Email: send your photos directly to an email recipient using your existing email program such as Microsoft™ Outlook®.
- CD-ROMs: create CDs and VCDs that run on almost any computer and even your DVD Player
- Web: create a web-based photo album to upload to your personal webspace (more than 40 professional layout templates are already included and you can even create your own).
- PDF: make an Adobe™ Acrobat® version of a photo album to send through email, print, or burn to CD-ROM.
- Screensaver/Slideshow: create a “screensaver photo album” to send to friends or install on your Microsoft™ Windows® computer.
- (and there is more: see the list of features for details)
For each feature we have put together various samples
, you have to see them to believe it!